Monday 6 August 2007

Spirit Guardians

Hi again this is a short story about my spirit guardians.I was approximately eleven years old and in my first year at high school,I never liked school dinners and our home was only a short distance from school so I use to go home for my dinner.This particular day I had eaten at home and was on my way back to school I started to cross the road which was quiet and had no traffic on it,as I reached the halfway point I heard a car approaching at great speed and in seconds it was almost on top of me.In that very second I didnt know which way to run as I knew I couldnt outrun the vehicle,suddenly I felt two very strong hands on my back pushing me at high speed across the road,everything went silent as if I was in the eye of a hurricane and everything else was happening around me.The next thing I knew I was on the floor on the other side of the road and the car had passed by and was being followed at high speed by a police car,I turned around to see who had pushed me and if they had escaped unhurt,the road was still and quiet and no one was around not even a pedestrian.I got up and dusted myself down ,I still didnt believe what had happened and I didnt even have a scratch on me.This was one of the first times I had needed my spirit guides protection but certainly not the last.Thanks to everyone who voted and I am pleased you are enjoying these little snippets from my life,the next story involves my first contact with spirit through a ouiji board.

No comments: