Tuesday 28 August 2007

The Out Of Body Experience

Time for another real psychic experience,This particular day I was to go to the dentist to have a tooth removed,this was in the days when you were given gas to put you to sleep.I was in the dentists chair and I was put to sleep the next thing I knew I was on the ceiling looking down at the dentist and his assistant taking my tooth out,I was quite shocked to be their and decided to look behind me.A large circle of light with colours that I have not seen before was rotating behind me and shadowy shapes were walking out of the light towards me and walking past me but then they seemed to disappear.I was aware of one of the shapes stopping next to me and saying turn around and look at the dentist,you should not be here yet and we dont want you to look at the light.I was absoluately mesmerised by the colours in the light as they seemed familiar to me but they were not colours I had ever seen before,I reluctantly turned towards the dentists room to see him drop some scissor looking object on the floor then give it to the nurse and ask her to sterilise it,the nurse did as she was told then brought a bottle of liquid from a cupboard and mixed it with another liquid in a cup and put it next to the sink .I was suddenly aware of my lady guardians voice saying dont forget what you have seen and how you feel this is your home but you do not need to be here yet,I felt absoluately at peace and at home.The next thing I remember was jumping into my body with a jolt and being woken up.When I came round I told the dentist that I saw everything that he did and I showed him the cupboard with the pink liquid in and that he had asked for a scissor like object to be sterilised.The dentist and assistant looked at me in amazement and agreed with what I said,the dentist then asked for the gas to be checked as I think he thought I had been awake throughout the procedure,this was not true but I left the dentist in shock and I felt wonderfull ,this was my first out of body experience and I have always remembered it fondly

No comments: