Sunday 19 August 2007

Seeing The Faceless Guardian

Now its time for another of my psychic experiences,my mother and father had some close friends throughout their lives and they had 3 children two girls of similar age to my sister and I and a son.One day we spent the night at their house and Julie who was around my age,we were about 10 decided to go to the shop which was a considerable walk from their house and took about 30 minutues there and back.We made our way to the shop and bought some sweets and a magazine to look at and on the way home I suddenly felt as if I was being followed all the hairs on my body were stood on end so I turned around and about 70 feet behind us was a man dressed in black trousers black trench coat and a brimmed hat he looked totally out of place like someone from an old movie,I could not see any detail as he was too far away and it was very dark,I felt very uncomfortable and looked behind me again but the man seemed to have dissapeared which in itself was quite odd as the road we were on had no turn offs or exits between us and him.I asked julie did she see that strange man in old fashioned clothes and she said no,when I explained that he had dissapearedshe also thought it strange.Julie and I carried on down the road and the hairs on my body started to stand up again so I turned around again to see the man was approximately 20 feet behind us the difference between the last time we saw him and now meant that he would have to of run to make up the distance I asked julie to look and she also saw him we decided to speed up as we both felt very uncomfortable,we were just getting to Julies road and I turned to look and at the same time julie turned to look,at the same time we both screamed.Julie and I saw the man was stood immediately behind us but he was stood still,the terrifying thing about it was he had no face just a black whole as if someone had scribbled his face out,the feeling of terror I had was awful julie and I ran for our lives all the way to her house and locked the door.We could not understand what had happened,how did he creep up on us without us knowing and we both knew it was not normal to have no face just a black shape,we never told our parents as we did not know what to say or even if they would believe us.It was later on I realised he was their to protect me as a lady child on that road was attacked that night and sexually abused,the paper said it happened around the time julie and I were walking down the road I think she was taken just after we saw the man and ran home,the girl was questioned and it seems she was further up the road at the same time as we were there before she got attacked.I realised the spirit was my gatekeeper who I got to know very well in later years and who had protected me from harm.

No comments: