Wednesday 8 August 2007

Psychic Facts You May Not Know

I just want to Thank everyone that voted on the website,you overwhelmingly voted for more psychic adventures so I will do my best to accomodate you.I just wanted to give you some points that you may not know about life and the afterlife,1)when we are in the womb we are in constant contact with spirit and we are told when to be born so astrology is an important science as it covers the type of people we will be as determined by our time and date of birth.2)We Think as an adult when we are a baby even though our bodies and voices are not capable of showing it.3)It is very frustrating having to get use to a human body again after being able to move at will in the spiritual world,we move with thought as we are all energy but the human body requires quite a lot of skill to operate correctly.4)When we are born we are usually made to forget the past and what it felt like to be in the spiritual world,this did not happen in my case as I absoluately remember being there.One of the gifts I have also is to read souls through the human eyes,yes its true the eyes are the windows of the soul.I will try to give you little facts as we travel along the journey.I hope these will be of interest to you all.

No comments: