Wednesday 1 August 2007

The Face In The Window

Hi again time for another true event in the life of a medium,the following event I found to be very unerving and it affected me for a long time as I did not understand what had happened and even to this day when I ask spirit what it was about very little information is given to me.It happened in the winter of 1973 we lived in a semi detached house in swinton Manchester,the house was in an avenue off a major dual carriageway and my bedroom was at the front of the house on the second floor.At about 8.30pm I went up to my bedroom to play before getting ready for bed,I was ten years old and coming up to my eleventh birthday in early November and it had been raining that night but had stopped about an hour before.When I entered my bedroom which was quite sparse with a single bed and a large built in wardrobe on one wall which housed all my clothes and toysI immediately turned the light on and walked towards my open bedroom window,as I looked out I saw what I can only describe as a skull approximately 12 to fifteen feet away from my window and in line with my bedroom.The skull was not wholly human the head was larger than a human and slightly shorter in length it was looking towards the end of our avenue,I could not believe what I was seeing and looked down into the street to see if anyone else was about and could see what I was seeing.The street was totally still and their was no sign of anyone,I quickly looked back to the skull and as I did the skull started to turn towards me very slowly.The logical part of my brain could not except that it was really there so I turned to look behind me to make sure that their was no reflections or anything moving in my bedroom,the bedroom was still and quiet.I quickly turned towards the skull which by now was fully facing me and noticed flesh in certain areas and the eyes were not just black holes but were black large moving orbs and the nose had a half skull half sinew effect and the sinewy part was moving in and out as if it were breathing,I immediately shut the window and the skull started to move towards me very slowly and steadily and the closer it got the more horriffic it became.I still could not believe what I was seeing but as it drew closer I could see quite large teeth and what seemed to be the remnants of lips or loose skin,in that second as it was approximately three feet away I shut the curtains turned off the light and ran downstairs.I didnt tell anyone till many years later as I thought my parents would think I had gone mad but I could not settle at all that night and I kept my curtains shut before dark for many years and even into my twentys and it is only in the last ten years I have opened my bedroom window at night.When I ask spirit about this they say that I am a very old spirit and was on earth during the mayan period and the mayans had great power and psychic and extra terrestrial links and maybe it was someone looking especially for me.It is one of the questions I have never got a satisfactory answer to,if anyone knows please leave a comment.

No comments: