Sunday 12 August 2007

The Ouiji Board

Before I start this story from my past I just wanted to say that a marketing and betting update will be posted tomorrow.To set the scene for tonights paranormal insight I need to let you know that my sister was five years older than me and was very experimental in many ways when she was a teenager and like most teenagers in the early 70s,it was a Saturday night and my mum and dad were going to a works party and my sister Marianne was the babysitter she was about fifteen and I was ten.Mum and dad had been out for about an hour when three of my sisters friends turned up at the house and we all sat in the kitchen talking and the conversation turned to the paranormal and my sister said shall we try to make a ouiji board.I had no idea what a ouiji board was but everyone else thought it was a good idea so they set about making and cutting out the letters of the alphabet and a yes and no card and a goodbye was written on paper.The letters were placed in a ring with a upside down glass in the middle.Marianne said place your fingers lightly on the glass and let it move by itself,they all did as they were told and the glass moved very slightly and they all started to blame each other saying that someone pushed the glass,at this stage I was just watching the group not knowing what was supposed to happen.They all agreed to do it again with one finger lightly on the top of the glass but the glass didnt move so one of the group said let your sister do it too because we need more people my sister told me what to do and I lightly placed my finger on top of the glass almost immediately the glass moved and my sister said who are you the glass spelt out David and he had died in a crash,my sister asked him how old he was and what did he want his answer was I am 23 and I want someone to know how I died.The glass then stopped moving so we all started to chat again and my sister said the glass would only move if we all put our hands on it so I put my finger lightly on the glass and it started to move very quickly everyone was horrified and my sister told me not to take my finger off the glass,the glass spelt out I am David and then spelt out I am evil I have come to watch you,then it spelt out one of you will die.I took my finger off the glass and it still moved for a few seconds ,my sister grabbed the glass and washed it out with water and tryed to calm everyone down.The friends left after a while and my sister told me ,,not to ever mention it,later that night the glass fell off the kitchen drainer and smashed but their was nobody in the kitchen and even worse than that some six months later one of my sisters friends from that night died in a car crash,It was the first and last time I used a ouiji board.If you have any comments or would like to reach me for any reason you can email me at vj1962@hotmail.co.uk and put the word medium in the title.

No comments: