Monday 24 September 2007

Signs

Before my next story I would like to say that their are many signs in life you must not ignore,when I met my second husband it felt both to him and myself as if we had known each other all our lives and I have also met other people in my life that I had never met before but seemed to instictively know them and recognise their faces.If a similar situation arises with you then take notice as this is your spirit recognising a spirit you knew in a previous life or in the afterlife and make your own judgement of whether you were close to this spirit or not,in the process of getting to know this person you will get a feeling of whether this was a good or bad relationship.When I had my three children they all suffered from oxygen loss during birth but I was told by my spirit guardians that they would be ok and they all survived unscathed.During my last childs birth I developed a thrombosis in my lung which was moving towards my heart at this time I was told that I could die ,once again my spirit guardians told me it would be ok and over a few days the thrombosis just dissapeared like magic and the hospital were very surprised to say the least.Another point in life is that we all write 5 get out clauses into our lives,anyone of the five means you can leave this life and enter the afterlife and whether you leave this life depends where you are and your decisions about the future in this life,you have to fight but you only get 4 opportunities as the fifth is our last.

No comments: