Wednesday 12 September 2007

The Illness

Time for another psychic story,when I was twelve I started to feel quite sick and I could not keep myself awake regardless of how much sleep I had during the night.Other symptoms included a sore throat,absoluate exhaustion and swollen glands,my mother took me to the doctors and after a number of antibiotics that didnt work he took a blood sample.During the next few weeks I got worse and was prescribed tetracycline,a number of weeks after this I was having hallucinations,pains in my chest and I collapsed and was rushed to hospital.I was taken off the tetracycline and they found that my blood was abnormal,I had more white corpasals than red and I was sent to manchester royal infirmary for evaluation.My mother took me there twice a week but they did not understand what was wrong with me,some blood samples came back normal and some where abnormal and for 6 to 12 months I baffled the medical proffession,I was suspected of having a rare tropical disease,lukeamia and many more all the time I was ill my guides kept telling me you will be ok but it will take time so I was quite shocked when I heard my mother crying and discussing what they would do if I had lukeamia as all other avenues had been exhausted but I knew I would be ok as I was told I had many things to achieve and many people to help in this life.Sometime later in the week I bucked up the courage to tell my mother that I would be ok and not to worry,I never questioned the fact that I would be ok as I had been told by my guardians.Eventually I was told that I had glandular fever and my blood remained strange for a full 3 years and I had to attend hospital on a regular basis and I missed a substantial amount of schooling due to me falling asleep in school and being on the verge of collapse for a long time.This was not the only time I was reassured by my guardians as I have survived a number of serious conditions with their help and my outlook has always been positive including the recent birth of my grandson who was still born,the hospital saw a dead baby but I knew he would come back and he did but thats another story. One last thing good luck to Sara in the byker babe competition on Friday 14th September in London.

No comments: