Wednesday 10 October 2007

What Goes Around Comes Around

First of all I would like to thank everyone who voted for my daughter even though the vote line would not except our votes after 8pm on Wednesday.I would also urge everyone to please fill in my survey as it would really help me.I would just like to tell you about something that happened today to prove that nothing happens by chance.Today I was helping my daughter with her future career and she needed financial help to the tune of £160 for transport to and from London and various other neccesities such as food and accommodation which I handed over and at the same time I placed two bets following my previously mentioned system.During the day I forgot about my bets as I was involved in my daughters excitement over her forthcoming modelling job.just before I sat down to write this post I checked my bets and noticed I had won the grand total of £160 not a penny more or a penny less so the moral is if you give you shall receive.In my next post I will be writing about my grandson who was still born and how my spirits brought him back to us against the odds and how he is still defying the odds.

No comments: