Sunday 14 October 2007

My Grandson Came Back From The Dead




Before we start this new post I must thank everyone who voted for my daughter their were so many votes that the system could not handle them but she has won the modelling contract and the money also she is in the final of Miss Bredbury hall on 9/11/07 Thanks again.Now to start this story I must tell you that my daughter got pregnant whilst taking an acne medicine that can deform babies so we had a worrying 9 months but we were told everything seemed fine and normal.When my daughter went into labour the hospital initially sent her home but she returned about five hours later in agony.This was my daughters second child and her first was born by cesarian section because she was stuck with her head looking upwards and could of broke her neck,due to my daughters previous problems the hospital were meant to keep a close eye on her.Now lets get back to the labour,my daughter was given an epidural and we eagerly awaited my grandsons arrival.At about 6am the babys heart kept dipping and going very slowly so we asked was their a problem but got no answer after a short while a doctor came to check the heart monitor print out but said very little then the babys heart almost stopped and we asked what was wrong,we were told that sometimes the heart slows during a contraction so I asked was that what was happening and was told I dont think so but the baby should be here soon.Once again the doctor arrived looked at the monitor and mumbled to himself and left the room this was the last time we heard the babys heartbeat and at no time were we told what was happening.Eventually my grandson was born but he had no heart beat for 15 to 20 minutes before birth and was born dead.Throughout this time my spirits kept saying it will be ok we are all here so dont worry just keep calm.When my grandson was born he was the image of my son but he also had a light eminating from his chest and head which was clearly visible to me and I knew he was still in their fighting.The emergency resuscitation team took him and started to rescuscitate him,at this stage we were told he wasnt breathing and needed help.About 15 minutes passed and I went to find him as my daughter was getting quite upset,he was still being resuscitated in a side room and I heard the doctor say he wasnt breathing and they would try for one last time.Immediately I asked my father who passed away sixteen years ago to go and get him back as we couldnt waste anymore time,my father immediately responded it had now been 20 minutes since my grandsons birth and I heard the doctor shout its amazing we have a pulse,my grandson was rushed away to intensive care and eventually a doctor came to explain that he was very ill and could still die but I knew he was here to stay so I told my daughter he will be ok ,we were also told that babies do not come back after this length of time and he would be severly disabled this I also knew was not correct.We all went to see him in intensive care and we were all amazed as he was the image of my father so I knew he was still working with him.My grandson needed and still needs spiritual energy as they are healing him a little at a time,they took a lot of my energy with my permission which made me quite ill for 3 days but he now weighs 12lb and is quite advanced for his age as he is just over 8 weeks old and he has been checked out by the hospital who think he is a miracle,their are no signs of trauma so far but he will undergo an MRI scan in the next few weeks,I know we can heal him as my spirits have told me but it cannot be done in one go.He was meant to be here.The pictures are of my grandson kaiden and his sister Kelsey

No comments: