Tuesday 24 July 2007

Attacked By A Spirit

Hello are you ready for more phenomenom?This may be a little scary for some people but these things actually happened to me as a child.The house we lived in was a typical 1960s terrace with two bedrooms and an outside toilet and it was always freezing,it was not typical in the fact that it was haunted and in the four years I lived their it never felt warm or homely.I shared a bedroom with my older sister Marianne,she was five years older than me and also had psychic ability and our closeness meant that our abilities were strongest when we were together.one night my sister and I were in bed,my bed was closest to the door and my father always left the bedroom door open and a light on in the hall so that we felt safe.The first thing I remember was hearing someone walking along the landing from my mum and dads room past our bedroom towards the stairs,it sounded like a slow heavy step and I asked my sister if she could hear it and she said it must be dad.suddenly the door slammed shut and we both shouted dad dont shut the door as we were in complete darkness and both of us too small to reach the light switch,in the darkness I could hear my sister getting out of her bed so I also got out of my bed and went towards the door.Reaching the door I pulled on the handle,the door did not have any locks on it so I expected it to open but it was as if someone was holding the door in place on the other side,my sister also pulled on the handle with me and the door slightly opened and was then pulled shut with great force,this scared us as we knew it could not be our parents and we started to cry and shout all the time we were having a tug of war with this unseen force and our door,it would open slightly and then be dragged out of our hands.This carried on for about two minutes then I put my arms around my sisters waist and tryed to pull her and the door backwards and I heard a voice a kind ladies voice that I recognised as one of the spirits that spoke to me she said tell it to stop and leave this place,I heard myself shout the words and the door flew open with such force it threw my sister and I across the room we scrambled to our feet and ran down stairs screaming.My father met us at the bottom of the stairs and asked what was wrong my sister said why did you lock us in our bedroom and my fathers face turned white and he said when did this happen and we told him we had been screaming and shouting whilst fighting with the door for the last five minutes,my father picked us both up and put us in the lounge with my mum and told us not to come out then he ran to the kitchen and grabbed a baseball bat we kept in a cupboard and ran upstairs looking for the culprit,some ten minutues later he came downstairs and said he could find no one,that night we didnt go to bed till our mum and dad did and we moved house shortly after.The one thing I learnt from this was that I had a strong protective ability that even naughty spirits were frightened of.

No comments: